Conference Sessions, Professional Development, Consulting
If you would be interested in having one of our mutechteachernetPros present for a conference session, professional development program or for consulting, please contact us using the link in the navigation bar. Available sessions include:
- Curriculum development and the NAfME standards for music technology
- Ideas and resources for developing lesson plans and instructional activities in the music tech classroom.
- Developing cross-curricular and project based learning units in the music tech classroom.
- What exactly is Music Technology and how do I teach it?
- Makey Makey projects to bring STEAM into the music tech classroom.
- Using Soundtrap as a powerful, creative and collaborative learning tool.
- Breaking the paradigm, embracing the chaos and charting a new course for music creation.
- Careers in music technology, there's more out there than you probably know.
- 21st Century Skills, music tech has it covered.
- Using the Google Classroom LMS to maximize organization, collaboration and efficiency in the class room.
We would also be happy to work with your school, system or organization to customize a seminar or professional development program to suit your needs.